Monday

Touch of Favor

Did you know that a Touch of God's FAVOR is available to you? Great things are in store for you if you believe that God wants to give me and you the desires of our hearts? He loves to do great things for His children. It is so easy for God to change a negative situation into a positive explosion of good and perfect gifts. No matter what you encountered yesterday, God is able to suddenly turn your life from sour grapes to pure sweetness. He stands ready, willing and able to do great things for His children. All he wants us to do is to believe, believe, believe. Call those things that are not as if they are!

I’ve been guilty of looking at the glass jar as half full. Yep, I said half full. Not half empty. For me, half empty means that there is a boatload of favor that can be poured into my spiritual jar. I’ve been guilty of looking at my life as half full, meaning I don’t have much more time left. But God, with His wonderful self, had to give me a wakeup call. He’s so good at that too. He never leaves me to sleep long in my own mess. He always pricks me, pokes me, and picks me up to let me know that He has me in the grip of His grace.

I see myself with all that He has for me! Just a touch of Favor and I see my children blessed. A touch of Favor and I see my grandchildren blessed. Favor..I see my literary career blessed. I see my nonprofit organization blessed. Favor…I see my health blessed. Favor…I see my finances blessed. Favor…I see friends, family and loved ones blessed. I can go on and on about all of the Favor God has planned for my life. Some of the things He is doing on my behalf, I cannot see right now, but yet I believe that He will do what He says He will do. He says in His word that His plans for me are good, not to harm me, but to prosper me, to give me hope and a future. He promises that He will bless me according to His riches, not mine. And His riches are eternal and never run out.

But remember that God will not do something for me that He won’t do for you. He won’t do something for you that He won’t do for me. He loves himself some Shelia, but He loves you too. He will make good on His promises which are yes and not no. He is the God of favor. Favor minded is what I shall be. Favored by God is what I am.

Claim Favor for your life and the lives of your loved ones. Take God at His word and watch Him show up and show out. Watch Favor pour all over your life. All it takes is a touch!

I’ll keep you posted on how He pours out so much Favor for me that there won’t be room enough for me to receive it (but I’m sure going to try)!

No comments: